Competition Medium-Wind Slalom
Medium wind slalom racing is a tricky game as often times the winds oscillate a lot catching racers off guard.
Enter the Invictus 114, a board designed to handle even the most demanding 7.0 conditions whilst still superb with an 8.6 in the light winds.
Increased rail and fin pressure to maintain excellent tracking characteristics, with an ultra stable and direct feel in a wide variety of sailing conditions.
However, the trademark ease of use and excellent handling are still prevalent, resulting in a new medium wind board that rides more freely over the chop, with mind blowing top speed and range.
• All-new compact shape for increased control overpowered, earlier planing, better glide and increased acceleration away from the gybes.
• Refined all-new scoop-rocker line for easier handling, explosive acceleration and top-speed in both flat water and choppy conditions.
• Deep deck concave – Increases downforce and nose trim stability at high speed and lift/fin drive at low speed.
• Inverse Vee bottom shape – Generous vee and double concave configuration in the nose to clear the chop and create a smooth ride, transitioning to inverted vee in the tail for increased grip and power in the lower wind range and better control and stable trim when powered.
• ‘V3 Vector Cuts’ – All-new adjustable straight line cutout design that facilitates clean and effortless water release. Removable plates – The next level in terms of performance and range.
• RTS – Range Trim System – 100% carbon/high-density pvc core removable cutout plates – Significantly increases the range by 20% of all slalom and speed models – Plates in results in ultra early planing and increased control of the nose trim in overpowered conditions – Plates out and feel the instant burst of acceleration and top speed in the normal wind ranges.
• Short Tuttle Strong Box – Double the carbon content, double the wall strength and stiffness, and built with a 100% high-density PVC sandwich body. The result – fins stay tight and the box holds the direct feeling performance even after prolonged use.
As with the 94, this model is a serious contender in terms of overall performance. Better deep off the wind and also tight to the wind, the Invictus 114 is the board of choice for those who want to excel in either chop or flat water medium wind conditions.
One has to feel it to believe it!
◄ Swipe ►
|INVICTUS 74||INVICTUS 94||INVICTUS 114||INVICTUS 144||HYPERION 184|
|Technology||Pro Elite Carbon||Pro Elite Carbon||Pro Elite Carbon||Pro Elite Carbon||Pro Elite Carbon|
|Length||229 cm||233 cm||233 cm||226 cm||220 cm|
|Width||52 cm||63 cm||72 cm||85 cm||91 cm|
|Volume||74 L||94 L||114 L||144 L||184 L|
|Bottom Shape||DC Reverse Vee||DC Reverse Vee||DC Vee to Inverse Vee||DC Vee to Inverse Vee||DC Reverse Vee|
|Fin||Not supplied||Not supplied||Not supplied||Not supplied||Not supplied|
|Finbox||Short Tuttle||Short Tuttle||Short Tuttle||Deep Tuttle||Foil Deep Tuttle|
|Fin Range||23-29 cm||30-34 cm||36-40 cm||42-48 cm||All Foil Settings|
|Sail Range||4.7 – 7.0 m2||5.5 – 7.0 m2||7.0 – 8.6 m2||7.8 – 9.6 m2||7.8 – 10 m2|
|Weight||TBA||5.9 kg||6.6 kg||7.6 kg||8.8 kg|
• Weight tolerance is +/- 6%
• Hull weight does not include adjustable cutout plates
• Hull weight includes 12 extra single footstrap plugs (8 for straps, 4 for cutouts). This adds 100g so keep this in mind when comparing weights.