Blazing fast, with an impressive wind range, this competition speed board has it all.
Based upon the experience gained from multiple world records and world titles, the Invictus 74 is ideal for gaining direct access to the adrenaline associated with going fast on flat water.
Early planing off the beach even with a 7.0 sail, however one can also use a 5.2 ultra jacked as the nose stays very steady and consistent on the run. The rail shapes are designed to be ultra comfortable and increase the control and sailing time before one gets tired.
The new cutout design creates rail pressure to ride the fin through the lulls in lower wind speeds and at the same time trims smooth and stable with excellent acceleration when in the hardcore stuff.
• All-new dedicated speed outline for increased control overpowered and better early planing capabilities for bigger sails when underpowered.
• Refined dedicated speedsailing scoop-rocker line for explosive acceleration and top-speed.
• Deep deck concave – Increases downforce and nose trim stability at high speed and lift/fin drive at low speed.
• Reverse Vee bottom shape – Generous vee and double concave configuration in the nose to clear the chop and create a smooth ride, transitioning to less vee and dc in the tail for reduced drag in the wetted surface area for ultra high speed bursts and acceleration.
• ‘V3 Vector Cuts’ – All-new adjustable straight line cutout design that facilitates clean and effortless water release. Removable plates – The next level in terms of performance and range.
• RTS – Range Trim System – 100% carbon/high-density pvc core removable cutout plates – Significantly increases the range by 20% of all slalom and speed models – Plates in results in ultra early planing and increased control of the nose trim in overpowered conditions – Plates out and feel the instant burst of acceleration and top speed in the normal wind ranges.
• Short Tuttle Strong Box – Double the carbon content, double the wall strength and stiffness, and built with a 100% high-density PVC sandwich body. The result – fins stay tight and the box holds the direct feeling performance even after prolonged use.
The Invictus 74 is the latest in design knowledge gained from the cut throat slalom board development. In fact, many technical design features are similar. Additional modes of use of this board include long distance in very strong winds and the good control means sailing in steep chop at high speed on ultra downwind speed courses is also achievable.
Speedsailing was never so easy so time to blast around your local speed spot!
◄ Swipe ►
|INVICTUS 74||INVICTUS 94||INVICTUS 114||INVICTUS 144||HYPERION 184|
|Technology||Pro Elite Carbon||Pro Elite Carbon||Pro Elite Carbon||Pro Elite Carbon||Pro Elite Carbon|
|Length||229 cm||233 cm||233 cm||226 cm||220 cm|
|Width||52 cm||63 cm||72 cm||85 cm||91 cm|
|Volume||74 L||94 L||114 L||144 L||184 L|
|Bottom Shape||DC Reverse Vee||DC Reverse Vee||DC Vee to Inverse Vee||DC Vee to Inverse Vee||DC Reverse Vee|
|Fin||Not supplied||Not supplied||Not supplied||Not supplied||Not supplied|
|Finbox||Short Tuttle||Short Tuttle||Short Tuttle||Deep Tuttle||Foil Deep Tuttle|
|Fin Range||23-29 cm||30-34 cm||36-40 cm||42-48 cm||All Foil Settings|
|Sail Range||4.7 – 7.0 m2||5.5 – 7.0 m2||7.0 – 8.6 m2||7.8 – 9.6 m2||7.8 – 10 m2|
|Weight||TBA||5.9 kg||6.6 kg||7.6 kg||TBA|
• Weight tolerance is +/- 6%
• Hull weight does not include adjustable cutout plates
• Hull weight includes 12 extra single footstrap plugs (8 for straps, 4 for cutouts). This adds 100g so keep this in mind when comparing weights.