VELOCE GTS 122
Performance Fast Freeride
Superb ease-of-use, handling, speed and control packaged into a 77cm performance freeride board that is also foil ready to go.
Introducing the Veloce series, the new reference in the freeride market, whereby the focus of the design mandate was to create something special for the intermediate sailor.
GTS edition – Combining strength and durability in a very high quality full pvc sandwich / glass deck and bottom construction.
The Veloce breaks through all freeride performance barriers to reveal a range of boards that are super easy to sail or foil, plane exceptionally early, gybe effortlessly and have excellent stability once planing or in the air. A freerider’s dream!
Plug and play foil ready design and setup.
• All-new shape for increased control overpowered, earlier planing, better glide and increased acceleration away from the gybes. The shape is also designed to complement easy and stable foiling.
• Proven fast and max. control slalom scoop-rocker line for predictable handling, stability riding over chop and easily accessible top-speed in both flat water and choppy conditions.
• Freeride flat deck concept – Maintains ease of use and max. comfort for uphauling or standing anywhere on the deck in non-planing situations. Very stable under the feet when learning to plane or gybe. Also stable and predictable in the air when foiling.
• Inverse Vee bottom shape – Generous vee and double concave configuration in the nose to clear the chop and create a smooth ride, transitioning to inverted vee in the tail for increased grip and power in the lower wind range and better control and stable trim when powered.
• ‘V3 Vector Freeride Cuts’ – Conservative 10mm deep cutouts with the same outline design as the race boards to enhance the free release of the water, whilst still giving maximum planing ability and overall stability of the ride.
• FOIL Tuttle Strong Box – Double the carbon content, double the wall strength and stiffness, and built with a 100% high-density PVC sandwich body. The result – fins and foils stay tight and the box holds the direct feeling performance even after prolonged use. Fits short tuttle, deep tuttle and all foil bases.
The final testing results on the water were honestly excellent for all Veloce models, reinforced by the superb feedback on all models after our recent photoshoot.
The whole team are truly excited to release these trend-setting and fully original designs into the marketplace.
◄ Swipe ►
|Technology||Dynamic Carbon||Dynamic GTS||Dynamic Carbon||Dynamic GTS||Dynamic Carbon||Dynamic GTS|
|Length||238 cm||238 cm||238 cm||238 cm||226 cm||226 cm|
|Width||69 cm||69 cm||77 cm||77 cm||78 cm||78 cm|
|Volume||110 L||110 L||122 L||122 L||124 L||124 L|
|Bottom Shape||DC Vee to Inverse Vee||DC Vee to Inverse Vee||DC Vee to Inverse Vee||DC Vee to Inverse Vee||DC Vee to Inverse Vee||DC Vee to Inverse Vee|
|Fin||Not supplied||Not supplied||Not supplied||Not supplied||Not supplied||Not supplied|
|Finbox||Foil Deep Tuttle||Foil Deep Tuttle||Foil Deep Tuttle||Foil Deep Tuttle||Foil Deep Tuttle||Foil Deep Tuttle|
|Fin Range||36-40 cm + All Foil Settings||36-40 cm + All Foil Settings||40-46 cm + All Foil Settings||40-46 cm + All Foil Settings||All Foil Settings||All Foil Settings|
|Sail Range||6.0 – 7.5 m2||6.0 – 7.5 m2||6.5 – 8.5 m2||6.5 – 8.5 m2||6.0 – 8.0 m2||6.0 – 8.0 m2|
|Weight||7.2 kg||7.6 kg||7.7 kg||8.1 kg||8.1 kg||8.4 kg|
• Weight tolerance is +/- 6%